Friday, May 4, 2007

"you are one dirty, nasty little slut, you know that?" I asked from a distance. It was all a mind fuck, pure and simple and she had no idea.

"Yes Ma'am," she mumbled, chin over her shoulder as if she were trying to look back at me. she knelt blindfolded in the mud, her naked body completely exposed to the elements.

"Yes Ma'am what?" I demanded

"Yes Ma'am, I'm a dirty nasty little slut."

"I know. Do you think I don't know that?"

"No Ma'am. I do think that You know that."

I approached her and pushed her over so her elbows hit the mud too. her wrists were secured in front of her with rope she had picked out and dyed herself. I always find it so poetic to torture her with the devices she creates.

I could hear her grunt as the wind was pushed from her chest, then she gasped for another breath. she lifted her head and turned it to the side again.

No comments: