Friday, May 25, 2007

Life of the party...

The excitement was mounting, people were arriving, some milling about in the front room, others had conveined in the library. The energy in the air was electric. I made a point to mingle with My guests and took the time to introduce each one to My newest addition.

Only weeks prior to the party I had decided to make her a full time 24/7 part of My life. she was retired from the work place at the ripe age of 22 and moved into My home, her only purpose being to serve Me, to see to My every whim. And she was good at it.

"Miss Athena, I would like to introduce You to My slave girl, wicked. wicked, this is Miss Athena, you may come to Her for safety, Her word is as good as My own." I said. wicked followed close behind Me earing nothing but her collar and the silver chain link leash. I nodded, her sign to be permitted to speak.

"Very nice to meet you Miss Athena. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure Ma'am" My pet muttered, eyes humbly looking downward.

After a few other less significant introductions I lead wicked into the dining room where I secured her leash to the leg of the table.

"you stay here, I will be back. No one should bother you here. you are to speak to no one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

I left the room to finish preparing a few final touches. I was only gone about 15 minutes when I thought I heard a rustling coming from the dining room. No way wicked would have tried to untie herself from the table leg. I couldn't figure out what could be going on, so I decided to go check on her.

From across the room I saw a scene that both startled and confussed Me. wicked remained in her collar and chain secured to the table leg but her ass was on the dining room table, her legs spread wide open and moans of pleasure escaping her throat. I was in shock, I couldn't believe that this little slut was so weak willed!

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shouted, then from between wicked's legs emerged Miss Athena!! "Are you fucking kidding Me?" I demanded. Miss Athena wore Her typical seductive smile and wipped the corner of Her pretty little mouth.

"I thought I should test out the equipment before You make things too permanant." She explained. "You know Fran, wouldn't want You to end up with some little slut that you'll regret."

Suddenly I realized She was right. I knew that the time would come when I would share wicked with all of My friends and it was important that I wasn't the only One who thought she was top of the line. Miss Athena must have noticed My face relax. She moved closer to Me and wrapped her arms around My neck.

"You're right Miss Athena. And how was she? Will she do?"

"She will do just fine... maybe You should poll Your guests tonight, why not let them all test her out and see what They say."

"What a great idea. What do you think slut? Are you ready to get fucked?"

3 comments:

Death, like a cheap whore, comes for everyone said...

when does the party start!!?? after reading posts You put on here.. i realize something. i suck at this. lol

Miss Carolyn said...

No way, you don't suck, we just have different writing styles. I LOVE reading what you write : )

Unknown said...

Don't sell yourselves short...I just read all of your posts and I am very wet.

Your fantasies and adventures are a beautiful match to my own.

I'll be watching your blog; eagerly awaiting new entries.